Licences, Entries & Practice

You must be a paid up member of a club before you apply for your licence.

Licence Application & Entry

Karting Australia licences include competitor, practice, pit crew (if you've never held a KA licence before) and participants licence (if you are the parent/guardian of a driver under 18).

To enter a race meet or apply or renew your licence please visit Karting Australia HERE.

Practice at the Track

  • Everyone completes the logbook in full
  • Cameras are installed at the track.  Make sure you include your karting licence in the logbook.
  • Members free (at the moment)
  • Non-members $20 (consider joining our club... you can be in more than one!)
  • You MUST not practice alone.  You must have someone of responsible age with you at the track incase of emergency.  

Can I let a friend who is interested in karting take my kart for a spin around the track to see if they like it?

  • Short answer 'no'.
  • Give our President, Ben a call.  You must go through the right channels for safety and insurance purposes.  Once the stars align, sure your friend can have a go.

Bundaberg Kart Club
Ph: 0408 062 198 (Ben)
Dromeside Raceway
University Drive, Bundaberg
QLD 4670